Japan – The land of the rising Sun
Quick facts about Japan
- Written Language: Kanji, Hirigana, Katakana
- Population: 126 Million
- Economy: 3rd largest economy on the planet
- Famous for: They build Robots! the flowers are pretty too... I guess
- Seasons: Summer, Autmn, Winter, Spring
- Islands: 4 main islands and 49 in total - Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu & Shikoku
- Currency: Japanese Yen
Welcome to the land of the rising sun, Japan (nihon-koku) is a wonderous place of culture, art, nature and beauty. Renowned for its Cherry blossoms, Samurai and Geisha's, Japan is one of the hottest places to visit right now. the Olympics in 2020 will help to boost tourism further. With Scuba Diving, Mt Fuji and a pletheror of temples and shrines its sure to hold something of interest for all visitors.
Follow us as we guide you to many of the tourist attractions and hidden gems!